How to create and maintain a successful blog
Can blog writing be lucrative? How often should a blogger post? What’s better: an engaging writing style or engaging subject matter? How do you promote a blog?
Come and listen to our panel of four professional bloggers give their thoughts on the subject and everything else about blogging. They’ll walk you through blog-building steps, give advice for novices and experienced bloggers alike, and even tell you how to inject that all-important personal touch.
The line-up features:
- Steve Faguy | Fagstein
- Audrey McLaren McGoldrick | Learn Math Classblogs
- PWAC Quebec member Marijke Vroomen Durning | Marijke: nurse turned writer
- Aimee Wimbush-Bourque | Simple Bites: Whole Foods for the Family Table
The Where & When
- Monday, March 25, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Atwater Library, Atwater Auditorium, 2nd floor, 1200 Atwater Avenue, Westmount (Please use the Tupper Ave. entrance, south side of building)
- Free, and all are welcome