We’ve made a slight change in our plans for the upcoming McGill Costume Tour and The Revenger’s Tragedy event.
The pre-play discussion schedule will take place during dinner on Thursday, November 29, after the costume tour. It will not take place at Hurley’s on November 20 as originally planned.
There is still time to register for the tour and play on November 29.
Thursday, November 29, 2012: An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the McGill Costume Shop followed by dinner and a performance of The Revenger’s Tragedy.
- Thursday, November 29, 3:30 to 9:30 PM (approx.)
- 3:30 to 5:00 PM (approx.): Costume Shop Tour at Moyse Hall, Arts Building, McGill University (Meet at main entrance of Arts Building)
- 5:15 to 7:00 (approx.): Dinner (at your own expense) at Le Cap Vert, 1212 McGill College, during which our resident theatrephile, Kathe Lieber will brief us on the play.
- 7:30 to 9:30 (approx.): Performance of The Revenger’s Tragedy, Moyse Hall, McGill University
- $5 for PWAC Members, $10 for non-members (for a group of 10 or more) OR $10 for PWAC Members, $15 for non-members (for a group fewer than 10). Includes ticket to the play. Cost will be confirmed prior to the event. Fees will be collected at the door.
- Maximum 20 people, all are welcome
- To register, send an email to Sarah Sookman before November 20, 2012
Hope to see you there.