Most PWAC Quebec members have already seen a message about our November events, but there are a few who subscribe to this feed who are not members. So here it is:
As part of our new Springboard Idea Tours, we have an event in three acts: a tour of the McGill Theatre Costume Shop and performance of Thomas Middleton’s The Revenger’s Tragedy.
So here’s the line up:
Thursday, November 29, 2012: An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the McGill Costume Shop followed by dinner and a performance of The Revenger’s Tragedy.
- Thursday, November 29, 3:30 to 9:30 PM (approx.)
- 3:30 to 5:00 PM (approx.): Costume Shop Tour at Moyse Hall, Arts Building, McGill University (Meet at main entrance of Arts Building)
- 5:15 to 7:00 (approx.): Dinner (at your own expense) at Le Cap Vert, 1212 McGill College, during which our resident theatrephile, Kathe Lieber will brief us on the play.
- 7:30 to 9:30 (approx.): Performance of The Revenger’s Tragedy, Moyse Hall, McGill University
- $5 for PWAC Members, $10 for non-members (for a group of 10 or more) OR $10 for PWAC Members, $15 for non-members (for a group fewer than 10). Includes ticket to the play. Cost will be confirmed prior to the event. Fees will be collected at the door.
- Maximum 20 people, all are welcome
- To register, send an email to Sarah Sookman before November 20, 2012
Hope to see you there.