This offer courtesy of jobboom.com.
Schluter-System is a worldwide leader in Innovative Installation Systems for the Tile Industry. We are currently seeking a Copy Writer/Editor to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has a strong eye for detail, is creative, with an excellent knowledge of grammar and style.
- Checking advertising and marketing content (print ads, catalog, collateral, web content, etc.)
- Preparing written material for publication by reviewing copy to detect errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax, and verifying facts
- Rewriting or modifying copy to clarify meaning and to conform to style guidelines and editorial policies
- Writing new copy for marketing and advertizing materials, as well as internal & external communications
- Implementing, organizing and maintaining a cataloguing system of approved copy
- 3- 5 years of experience as a copy editor or proofreader in a corporate or agency environment
- A high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Good knowledge of French, for verification of translations
- Strong writing skills, ability to adapt tone to audience
- A scrupulous approach to detailed work
- The motivation to work independently, and to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office & Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience in PR/Communications would be an asset
Click here to view the complete description.