This job offer can be viewed online here. A copy/paste follows.
French Speaking Biomedical Technical Writer (100% Virtual)
The audience includes customers and pharmaceutical and biotechnology scientists performing manufacturing process controls, quality control, and drug development.
* Fluent in French
* Strong writing skills in Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Biotechnology
* Familiarity with Pharmaceutical drug development and/or biotechnology
* Experience writing compelling material
* PhD or Masters in life science discipline and understand drug development vs. pure R&D
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-4 days (16 * 24 hours)
Location: 100% Virtual
To be considered for this project, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Word version of your resume
2. In the body of the email respond to each bullet points listed under *Requirements* with your relevant skills and experience.
Please include the Job#TLF4119 in the subject line.
NOTE: 100% Remote Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed. Please send the recruiter an email containing your contact number and available time slots that you*re available to discuss this opportunity.
Clarity Consultants represents top tier talent in corporate Training and Development. When Fortune 500 firms have Training & Development needs, they call us first! We get new opportunities daily. If the above opportunity is not for you and you are a Learning and Development professional, please send us your resume by going to our website! We’re Clarity Consultants and we represent a world of opportunities to the best and the brightest Training and Development consultants in the United States. For more info and to register with us please visit our website at www.clarityconsultants.com and www.pacificnetsoft.com.