QWF member Jacqueline Snider is offering a new on-line course for anyone who has always wanted to write a novel.
Here’s a description.
Flesh Out Your Novel: Organizing the Meat
While writing your book you might be struggling with how to keep your story moving, how to keep your readers engaged and how to create vibrant characters.
Using techniques drawn from the art of screenwriting, my course is designed to help you write your novel so that your readers stay engaged from the beginning to the end.
My online course, starting March 4th, 2011, will include a series of 6 online workshops designed to help you flesh out the meat of your book.
My online course will include:
- Discovering Your Units of Dramatic Action (March 4th, 2011),
- Establishing Your Pivotal Points and Actions (March 11th, 2011),
- Clarifying Your Character’s Motivation (March 18th, 2011),
- Clarifying Your Units of Dramatic Action (March 25th, 2011),
- Organizing Your Story: What’s the Mid-point? (April 1st, 2011), and
- Choosing Your Ending: Does it Make Sense and Why? (April 8th, 2011).
Each Friday, from March 4th to April 8th, I will email you ideas, questions and a video you can use to discover the meat of your story. My instructional videos give you valuable information and practical examples about each week’s workshop material.
You can work on the ideas and questions throughout the week and respond to me by the next Friday workshop. I will then give you feedback and suggestions that will help you move on to the next week’s workshop material.
My online course begins March 4th, 2011 with Discovering Your Units of Dramatic Action. So don’t delay, register now! Spaces are limited.
Email me today at email@example.com and get started on fleshing out the meat of your novel.
My online course is $210.00, plus $10.50 (GST) and $18.74 (PST) = $239.24