WRITE THE BOOK THEY’LL READ: HOW TO WRITE AND SELL NON-FICTION BOOKS
PWAC Quebec member Julie Barlow is offering this workshop through the QWF and there are only a few spots left.
When: Wednesdays nights, 8:00 to 10:00 p.m., from October 7 to November 25, 2009
Where: Atwater Library, 1200 Atwater Avenue, Suite 3
- In eight weeks, it will cover:
– how to define and reach the audience for a book
– how to write clear and engaging prose
– how to draft a solid proposal that will appeal to a publisher or agent
– negotiating contracts and dealing with publishers and agents
The full details can be found on the QWF website.